- This event has passed.
Spring After School Workshop: Charming!
April 17 @ 4:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until May. 3, 2018
Once upon a time, the Wicked Stepmothers’ Association (during one of their brilliant evil plans), tried to get rid of all the frogs, but one frog escaped and became Prince Charming. To the stepmothers’ dismay, he continuously rescues each of the queen’s six daughters from all the perils that come with being princesses. The stepmothers devise so many princesses and others who need rescuing that poor Prince Charming feels like he’s in a decathalon! As if the use of every fairy tale cliché wasn’t funny enough, the surprise ending will have your audiences laughing all the way home!
OPEN TO AGES: 8-13
SCHEDULE: April 9 – May 3 (M-F) 4-6pm
COST: $175-275 (sliding scale)
Public performances: Friday May 4th at 7pm, Saturday May 5th at 1pm
Director: Dale Sharp
- All rehearsals and performances will be held 612 4th Ave E in Downtown Olympia.
- Not every actor is called for every rehearsal
- Submit your specific conflicts on the first day of the program and audition for your part- every student will have a role and needs to be present for the first 2 days of program and the entire last week including all performances
- Performances are ticketed events. Adults $9, Youth/Student/Seniors $6
- Sliding Scale: If you are unable to pay the full cost, we do offer sliding scale payment options. You can enter on of the following totals in the coupon code box to pay that amount: $250, $225, $200, $175