Tons of fun characters to play in this classic story! All participants will have at least one or more parts to play in our version of “Alice in Wonderland”. Your student may be the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar or the Queen of Hearts, or many more… Working together for 4 weeks through this fun script will help your child develop skills in performing, reading, teamwork, and problem solving, all while having fun and making friends!
OPEN TO AGES: 8-13
SCHEDULE: Oct 2 – 28 (Monday-Friday) 4-6pm
COST: $175-275 (sliding scale)
Public performances: Friday Oct. 27 at 7pm, Saturday Oct. 28 at 1pm
Director: Mandy Ryle
- All rehearsals and performances will be held 612 4th Ave E in Downtown Olympia.
- Not every actor is called for every rehearsal
- Submit your specific conflicts on the first day of the program and audition for your part- every student will have a role and needs to be present for the first 2 days of program and the entire last week including all performances.
- Performances are ticketed events. Adults $9, Youth/Student/Seniors $6.
- Sliding Scale: If you are unable to pay the full cost, we do offer sliding scale payment options. You can enter on of the following totals in the coupon code box to pay that amount: $250, $225, $200, $175